The entire team of The Wilder Townhouse would like to extend our most sincere appreciation for the support we have received from our guests and friends during this challenging time.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests, team members and community has always been and will always be our main priority.
As we welcome guests and team members back to The Wilder Townhouse, we understand that It has been a challenging time for everyone. It is our priority to ensure that our guests and team members feel safe and comfortable in returning to The Wilder Townhouse. We are committed to bringing you the memorable and unique experience that you expect, while adhering to all recommendations on safety, sanitation, and social distancing.
The Wilder Townhouse has always taken great pride in upholding the highest standards of cleanliness. These standards have been reinforced to ensure they are robust in response to Covid-19. In preparation of reopening we have reviewed all our policies and standards that relate to cleanliness, hygiene, safety, and social distancing to ensure they are rigorous and robust.
- Social distancing measures are in place
- We are offering contactless and paperless check in.
- We are offering mobile room keys, allowing guests to use their own devices as room keys. Alternatively, we can also provide a standard key card if preferred. To avail of mobile check in please download the following app (iPhone) |(Android)
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial soap facilities are available throughout the townhouse.
All our team members are trained in new protective measures to ensure we are following every possible protective measure and precaution in line with guidance from The HSE (Health Service Executive) and WHO (World Health Organisation).
- All standards and operating procedures of The Wilder Townhouse have been reviewed to ensure they adhere to all Covid-19 recommendations and guidelines.
- We have implemented social distancing standards for guests and team members.
- The Wilder Townhouse has invested in PPE and screens in public and back of house areas.
- We have added sanitising stations at all key entry and exit points including public toilets and elevator lobbies.
- All team members of The Wilder Townhouse are trained on best practices regarding Coronavirus.
Bar & Restaurant
- Our team members will have access to PPE and will be trained on how to use it.
- Hand Sanitizer and Antibacterial Soap facilities to wash your hands with antibacterial soap or disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer are available in all food & beverage areas and toilets.
- Increased Frequency of Cleaning and sanitising, door handles, tables, handrails, and touch points are cleaned several times a day to ensure your safety.
- Social Distancing, we have changed the layout of the seating in our restaurant and bars to follow the 2-metre distancing.
- Menus: We will be using disposable menus to prevent cross contamination.
- We have installed a protective screen at reception to protect our team members and guests.
- We are offering contactless and paperless check in to prevent cross contamination.
- We are offering mobile room keys, allowing guests to use their own devices as room keys.
- All our guest requests will be conducted while adhering to social distancing.
- We are offering contactless and paperless check out to prevent cross contamination.
- Training: All Team Members have undergone retraining on the latest protocols and best practice standards in relation to PPE, physical distancing, cleaning standards and hygiene practices.
- All cleaning operating standards have been fully reviewed and updated to ensure we have robust enhanced cleanliness and hygiene practices.
- All team members will wear appropriate personal protective equipment and are fully trained in how to put on and remove PPE safely.
- We have strategically placed hand sanitising stations throughout public areas.
- We have implemented a documented sanitising program in place to ensure all public area high touch points (door handles/ lifts/ handrails etc.) are sanitised on a regular basis throughout each day.
As a Resident’s Only Property, we trust this will give our guests confidence and comfort knowing that there is optimal control in the number of people on property