Restaurants & Bars
Our top recommendations of the best restaurants in Dublin.
“Over the years whilst travelling to destinations both for Leisure and on Business – a good Restaurant booking has always ranked as a priority when finalising my travel arrangements. A poor Restaurant choice undermines a trip to any City or Town. With this in mind, I am going to recommend a Restaurant in Dublin called Roly’s Bistro. Down through the years it has consistently over delivered – Yes of course they have won awards – but the standard of Cuisine and Service really results from the passion that the team there bring to their Restaurant. John and Angela O’Sullivan with Paul Cartwright just simply care a lot about what they do.
So, if you’re in the market for a great Restaurant experience – then my recommendation is Roly’s Bistro – Ballsbridge , Dublin – enjoy and tell them you’re staying at The Wilder “
Frankie Whelehan Proprietor The Wilder Townhouse.
- Pickle 43 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Fade Street Social, 4 Fade Street, Dublin 2
- Saba, 22 Baggot Street Upper, Dublin 4
- Montys Of Kathmandu, 28 Eustace St, Temple Bar, Dublin2
- Las Tapas De Lola, 12 Wexford Street, Dublin 2
- House, Lesson Street, Dublin 2
- Delahunt, 39 amden Street Lower, Dublin 2
- The Pigs Ear, 4 Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Sophies, 33 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
Pubs & Bars
Whether you’re looking for the best cocktail bars, speakeasies or those who specialise in the craft beer trend the Dublin bar scene has it covered. Here are our top 15 recommendations of the best pubs and bars to go to in Dublin.
- O’Donoghue’s, Merrion Row
- Searson’s, Baggot Street
- Keogh’s, South Anne Street
- Doheny & Nesbits, Merrion Row
- Bruxelles, Harry Street
- Grogan’s Castle Pub, Clarendon Street
- 37 Dawson Street, Dawson Street
- Zozimus, Off South Anne Street
- No Name Bar, Fade Street
- Baggots Hutton Wine Bar, South William Street
- Bow Lane, Aungier Street
- Soder & Ko, Georges Street
- Vintage Cocktail Club, Temple Bar
- Peruke & Periwig, Dawson Street
- Dingle Whiskey Bar, Nassau Street
- 777, Georges Street
- 9 Degrees Below. St Stephen Green.